Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Let's Hang

Dear Friend,

I loved hanging out with you this weekend. See, I’m not as boring as everyone thinks I am. If we hung out more you’d know that. Do you think we just sit up here and have boring meetings all day? No. You wouldn’t believe the games we play here. You’ll see, one day.

Look, I know you’ve been struggling with summer coming up and all the stress it can bring. Don’t sweat it. I’ll help you out with some stuff if you start to get too bogged down. Just ask me and I’ll be glad to stop by and give you a helping hand. My dad and I don’t get all that many visitors during the summer, so I’ll have plenty of free time. In fact, I’d love it if you brought some friends by and just hung out every once in a while. I’m always looking for new people to hang out with.

So…I heard the gas prices are getting kind of expensive where you live. I hope that doesn’t keep you from visiting. You know I’m always willing to come to your place if you just ask. It doesn’t cost me a thing to come by.

Anyway, the main reason I was writing you was to let you know I’m looking out for you. I know you’ve been stressing about finding a job and getting settled into you’re new schedule, but I’ve been pulling some strings to make sure you’re taken care of. I’m here to help. I love helping people, that’s what I do. Give me a call soon so we can hang out again. Good talking to ya.

Love,
Jesus

No comments: