Sunday, May 25, 2008

Come Home

Dear Child,

I am confused. I have seen that you love and trust our heavenly Father. I have seen you claim his name as your lord. I am so happy to know that you have chosen to love us, but I am confused. You believe that we love you and still you do not come to us. You have heard my voice calling you and yet you are afraid. I do not understand your fear. What could be grander than my Father? How could you fear something more than He who created it? Why, if you know I have called you, have you not come to me?

I think it’s important that I tell you why my Father has called you. You are not of this Earth. You were born here and have always lived here, but this is not where you belong. You belong to my Father. He has made you and you are His child. He has prepared a place for you in His kingdom. He calls you so that you may come home.

I know you feel awkward in this world. Filled with a heart that yearns to be good, yet trapped in a body that cares only of the things of this Earth. You seek things which cannot truly be found here. You love falsely, and without your whole heart. I know your desires are with good intent, but this world keeps you from being truly good.

Come home child. Hear me calling. I have prepared a place for you in my Father’s house. Here you will not want, you will not thirst, and you will not tire. If those around you do not believe and do not hear the Truth do not ignore me for their sake. I am your one and true Father. If you come to me, I will lead you home.

Love,
Your Father

No comments: