Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I Can Help

Beloved Child,

I’ve seen the pain you’ve been enduring these past few weeks, and it breaks my heart to watch you bear it. I’ve heard your calls and I am arriving at your door as you read this. You will no longer have to go through this by yourself. If you want me to, I can heal you of this sickness. All you have to do is ask and it will be done. I know the confusion you’ve felt recently and understand how lost you must feel in this world sometimes.

When I was growing up I often felt completely separated from everyone around me. My father taught me things that no one else on Earth knew. However, that’s nothing compared to some burdens I’ve had to carry. You may already know this, but I carried great burdens for you almost 2000 years before you were even born. I knew that you would struggle with life and that you would not make it to meet my Father at his house if I didn’t save you.

My Father is so wonderful and He can help you more than you can imagine. I couldn’t stand the thought of you suffering. I hate to see you in pain, because I love you. I endured great pain for you for a short while so that you would not have to endure it forever. My death can set you free, but only if you accept it. Please don’t let my death be in vain. My Father saved me from that death, just as I can save you from it, but you have to ask me for it. Please let me help you. Check your front door. I am there. I have knocked at your door.

Now knock at mine and it shall be opened for you.

Love,
Jesus

No comments: